Dec 28, 2012

New tools for 2013

Don't call them Christmas presents :)

In an effort to expand capabilities for 2013, my end-of-the-year budget went to some new lighting gear.
ABR800-7914

A couple of new studio strobes (including the ring light above) will make it possible to get some unique looks.  And best of all is new battery power to take lights out into the world to make beautifully lit photos anywhere you want to go.

Of course I have to test things out on my favorite little model.

As a ring light...
ABR800-7911

And as a big softbox ...
ABR800-7923

And with the Paul C. Buff Einstein in a beauty dish back by the tree for separation light..
ABR800-7964

Next up to test... the Einstein unit has action-stopping very short flash duration.  I need to try it out next time I visit my friends at Satori Martial Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment