Aug 10, 2009

Quick Pics - A Plethora of Pies

Yes, I would say we had a plethora of pies at the first ever FBC Kaufman pie auction to kick off our church's international mission emphasis.

I am consistently amazed by my fellow believers' generosity to local, national and international missions, aid and relief projects, and this was no exception. The total amount raised was in the $5000 range, averaging over $140 per pie. And worth every penny.

My sincere gratitude to W and A Roberts to gave us an excellent buttermilk pie after outbidding my wife... no diet this week!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the auction...

Apple Pie... I can almost smell it now!
FBCK PieAuction-111

A little pre-auction pie tasting made picking a pie even more difficult.
FBCK PieAuction-113

A lively auctioneer kept it interesting...
FBCK PieAuction-126

...and exciting.
FBCK PieAuction-127

Can you resist it?
FBCK PieAuction-125

CitizenBezner was proud of his wife's blueberry pie.
FBCK PieAuction-115

Out comes the wallet...
FBCK PieAuction-121

Happy Shooting

don j

No comments:

Post a Comment