Nov 15, 2009

Catching Up- Volleyball

Working at the Terrell Tribune has given me a whole new set of challenges and daily photo opportunities, but I was back in familiar territory to shoot the Tigers volleyball team when they played Forney for a playoff berth in the Kaufman gym.

Luckily, the "upper room" was open. This second floor window on the gym gives a great vantage point for unique shots...
TerrellvsForney-3

TerrellvsForney-4

TerrellvsForney-5

In my two earlier volleyball outings this year, I did not come up with any shots that I really liked, but this game was different. Timing felt better, the competition was great, and it was good to see the Lady Tigers playing so well together. They really put a great effort and great teamwork on the floor.
TerrellvsForney-6

TerrellvsForney-8

TerrellvsForney-9

TerrellvsForney-10

TerrellvsForney-13

To purchase prints... head over here.

Have a great week, and Happy Shooting!

don j.

1 comment: