Apr 19, 2010

Iron Tiger Night preview shots

Terrell High School is holding its first 'Iron Tiger Night,' which will be a competitive spectator environment for the weightlifting and off-season sporting kids. With live music, drill team performance, tug of war competitions and the like, it should be a lot of fun.

For our Thursday sports section, I set up for some fun feature shots of a couple of the participants. The idea was to leave some room for reversed text around the subjects.

Light test... and I like the shot too
IronTigers-4379

I needed to do more to kill the light on my black cloth background, but time ran out..
IronTigers-4393

So in Lightroom and Photoshop, I blacked it out...
IronTigers-4372

A little closer...
IronTigers-4364

I think this is my favorite... might need to bring some detail back to that arm though...
IronTigers

Have a great week, everybody..

Don J

No comments:

Post a Comment