Jul 9, 2009

Quick Pics - Out at a Pond

I went out hoping to shoot some bird pictures this evening, but the birds were uncooperative... I have not done much bird photography, but apparently I have some work to do in location picking.


One little birdie... and this is cropped down to less than 1/8 the original frame...
July9-112

They may have been staying away from the remote control planes flying at one end of the pond...
July9-111

Soooo..  I looked for other things to shoot...

Ants..
July9-110

Plants
July9-106

Flowers
July9-101

and finally... I found a new favorite sunset spot. This could be a great after a thunderstorm rolls through. It is a very large open area, shooting from the dam of a pond.

Up Close
July9-103

And wide angle
July9-105

Happy Shooting

don j.

No comments:

Post a Comment